- Examiner Settings (Adv. Settings)
Assessments always require an examiner to perform them, since the object is to evaluate staff members’ competency when carrying out a task.
- Examiners can be added or removed after the assessment template is published.
- The number in parenthesis next to the title indicates how many examiners have been appointed. If none have been selected, it will say, “Examiner Settings(0)”.
- Only eligible examiners with appropriate permissions within the relevant OUs appear in the search list.
- Nominated Examiners will receive task notifications to perform the assessments.
- Anyone with permission to perform the assessment will see the button, Perform Assessment under the Actions column for that assessment.
- Other staff not nominated, but with assessor status within the appropriate OU, will also have the opportunity to perform the assessments but won’t receive task notifications.
- Only one person can actually perform the assessment.
- Once an assessment is performed, tasks will become invalid and the Perform Assessment button will disappear from the assessment.
To appoint examiners for an assessment:
- Click Examiner Settings to expand the area
- Click the edit (pencil) icon under Examiner(s) to edit examiners list
- Click the Filter area at the top of the search tool and start typing the name of the examiner
- Scroll down the list below to find them
- Tick the checkbox next to the selected assessor(s)
- Click Save
Selected assessors will be listed under Examiner Settings and the number selected will appear in parenthesis.
Click this link to return to: Steps Before Publishing an Assessment Template (Advanced Settings)