- Notification Settings (Adv. Settings)
You have a number of options to send notifications to distribution lists and/or individual users that are involved in the assessment process.
They can be notified when:
- a candidate passes an assessment,
- fails the current assessment,
- fails the maximum number of attempts and/or
- when an assessment is overdue.
In the case when a candidate passes or fails an assessment, it is also possible to select individual users to be notified.
In all cases, these are the steps to adjust the relevant field:
- Click Notification Settings to expand the area
- Click the edit (pencil) icon under the field to edit
- Click the Filter area at the top of the search tool and start typing the name of the Distribution List (or user) to notify or
- Simply scroll down the list below to find it
- Tick the checkbox next to the selected distribution list(s) (or users)
- Click Save
Click this link to return to: Steps Before Publishing an Assessment Template (Advanced Settings)