In some cases, staff members are required to take the same assessment every so often (e.g. once every two years) to ensure their skills are fresh or no bad habits have crept in. You can set an expiry time (in months) after which the assessment is automatically reissued.
When reissue settings are applied to a template, the assessment header will include the field, “Automatically Re-issue?:”, providing an option to stop reissuing it. If the validity time is left blank or set to “0”, this option won’t be visible.
To adjust Reissue settings:
1. Click Reissue Settings to expand the area
2. Click the edit (pencil) icon under Assessment Valid For (Months)
3. Type the number of months the assessment accreditation will be valid for
4. Click the edit (pencil) icon under Automatically re-issue the test
5. Select one of the three options -
- 1 month after the the test was assigned, regardless of when the candidate actually passed
- 1 month after the test was passed
- Do not re-issue
6. Click Save
Click this link to return to: Steps Before Publishing an Assessment Template (Advanced Settings)