Assessments are assessment templates which have been assigned to one or more members of staff. You can only view assessments if you have the appropriate permissions and only within your OU scope.
All assessments can be viewed, whether past or pending.
There are two paths to find an assessment - in the Competency area or in the Staff Profiles, by individuals:
To view any assigned assessments, click Competency > Assessments > List Assessments. There are 7 available search filters to help locate any record, in addition to the free text Search field. Two of them are hidden by default to provide more screen space below and they can be revealed by clicking the Advanced Search bar under the 5 main filters. The bar toggles between v Advanced Search and ^ Hide Advanced Search.
The search facility items are:
When a user has taken the same assessment version more than once, the default will be to only show the latest attempt (Current Attempts).
When a test has expired because it was re-assigned or it was taken again (more than one attempt), the Status column will show whether the expired instance was passed or failed.
A dropdown menu offers a list of candidates. You can jump to the candidate by typing the first few letters of their name.
A dropdown menu offers a list of nominated assessors for assigned assessments.
Organisational Unit (OU)
You can leave blank to search all OUs or select one from the list, sorted alphabetically. Only OUs that the user has permission to view assessments in, will be revealed. You can also type the first few letters to jump to the desired OU.
Order Results By
To view a staff member’s assessments, follow these steps:
1. Personnel Management > Staff Profiles > Search Staff
2. Find the user, open their staff profile by clicking their row in the search results
3. Click the Assessments tab to view that staff member’s assessments.
- If you are an eligible assessor, any pending assessments that you can perform will have a Perform Assessment button in the Actions column.
- In both areas, assessments can be selected (by ticking the checkbox next to them, or in bulk by ticking the checkbox on the top) and deleted by clicking Delete Assessment.
- Results can be exported in CSV format by clicking Export Results.
Assessments can be assigned by staff who have the right permissions and OU scope. To assign an assessment, go to Competency > Assessments > Assign Assessments or click the add (“+”) sign next to Assessments.
To learn how assessments are performed, please see, Performing Assessments